Thursday, February 5, 2009

She just makes me SMILE!

I took care of my 6 week old niece yesterday, Dylan. It was so fun! I got to spend 4hours with her while Nisi was showing homes for clients. I loved it! I forgot the work it takes to care for a baby, it's been 9 years. Grandpa walked her around when she got fussy, I sang to her, she loves that and tries to coo along. She loves when you talk to her too. She's got these cute lil' dimples when she smiles. Boy, can she eat! She knows her mama though right when she walked in and talked to her, she had the saddest lil' pout and cried for her. It amazes me how babies know their parents at such a young age. Love it! I enjoy her and she just brings so much joy to our family. A blessing from above.

5 comments:

Team 'Iloa said...

You are THE AWESOMEST aunty!
I love this post. I didn't remember that you had a blog so I was so excited you commented! now we can not only be church friend and Pikula connection friends, but we can be BLOGGING friends. Yeah!
Ofa Atu (like I speak Tongan,lol)

tisa's-tidbitz :) said...

lol! Megan, it's okay I only know the basics of Tongan, not like Tommy, as fluent as they come. I'm glad your on here too.

temaire said...

She is so cute!!!!

The Finau Family said...

What a beautiful addition to the Maile family.. Your really are the best auntie..
Miss ya Tisa

Anonymous said...

Hey Tisa,...Want to go out for some ice cream and laugh at everyone around us?...or we could just sit there and let them laugh at us?...either way, no matter how you look at it...we still hold the ice cream...