Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I love BOLLYWOOD!!!!





Ok so my cousin from Frisco got me hooked on Bollywood films about 2 years ago. I have to say I'm an addict. Some say it can be Cheesy, I say who cares? lol. I watched Jodhaa Akbar this past weekend. I don't even mind the subtitles and that its 3 hours long sometime. I know crazy!!! I love romance and it has that and it's clean well a majority of them. If you love musicals you might like the movies.
I didn't know Bollywood is the largest film industry in the world and they show the films in almost every country even Tonga, really big there. These are my favorite Bollywood stars. lol!!! Let me know and I'll tell you the good ones if you want a taste of BOLLYWOOD. The pixs I posted are some of my favorite Bollywood Stars! hee...hee...hee

2 comments:

temaire said...

I have never seen any bollywood shows, but the women are beautiful! I also love their outfits!

The Finau Family said...

Oh no not the bollywood thing... LOL