Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"Ahoy, Matey!"


It was Samuela's birthday yesterday! 11 years old!!!! Wow, where does the time go? He got a bouquet of balloons from Nisi & Kolei. He actually said he didn't mind it, he didn't want me to bring treats this year to his class. He didn't want the attention, okay, that was a shock to me.
We planned a surprise dinner, til Seti told him the night before! That kid never keeps secrets, he did so good because he knew about it a month ago. Seti got too excited. We went to Pirate's Island Pizza with the St George cousins. It was Kolei, Nisi & kids, Salote & kids, Grandpa and us. We were seated in the Swamp Bayou, it's divided into pirate theme rooms. Our pizza was HUGE! Foot long slices!
The kids loved the game room! Samuela got everything he wanted for his birthday and more, he says. It pays off at the end of the night, Samuela gives me a kiss and said, "Thanks mom, it was a cool party!"



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know St. George had a Pirate of Pizza?...foot long pizza's too?...oh man...am I jealous...I think I know where I'm having my next birthday..and I'm not telling Seti,..cause the word is out that he can't keep a secret. ahahahhaha...and I can't believe he didn't want treats for his class...man if I was down there I would be nervy and go straight to his class and sing him a happy birthday song...in my Panda Kung-FU gear...boy, think about all that thrapey he would need if I were to do that to him...what a mean uncle I am...hahahahaha...Tisa...good times

The Finau Family said...

Happy birthday... man where has the time gone.. Almost in youth... Man Tisa your getting old.. LOL..
Love you guys

tisa's-tidbitz :) said...

Okay, I am getting old. Jeff, you can come sing Kung Fu Panda for my B-day!!! lol.

temaire said...

Glad it was a good party! Love the size of the pizzas! :)

Anonymous said...

11?!? WOW! The party looked great and I'm glad it was a perfect party for him!

Valasi Satini said...

What a fun looking party Tis. So glad he enjoyed his special day! Love ya Tisa!!!

Nau Willis said...

happy birthday!!!! aww I wish we were there!!! too bad you didnt do it on a saturday!!!

Caribbean Sunshine said...

Happy birthday Samuela (even though I'm late)! Your birthday party looked fun and I know you were spoiled! Tisa, the fam photo is so beautiful and I'm glad you updated your site. Love you guys! Anne

Unknown said...

Hi Tisa:) your kids are handsome and grown!..glad that I found your blog:)