
This morning doing my part time job, I was listening to AM 890. Today was a different show, it was Dave Ramsey. I never listen to him really. Now, Nisi told me about him and I've listened to some of her CD's. He is definitely good at what he does. He's a financial guru, he helps people get out of debt. This morning was an interesting topic that I had to blog about. He disagrees with the governments stimulus package and a listener said if your complaining about it, can you come up with a better one. He did! He said his would be 95% less than the proposed one and simple. The economy is boosted by jobs and real estate. He suggests that companies who hire in the year 2009, should get a tax credit of 20 grand, if that happened companies would hire more and people who buy houses in 2009 get the same. It will stimulate jobs and when real estate does well then the economy does too. Anyhow so instead of the 900 billion dollar stimulus package, it would be 60 billion. That simple! I'm by no means a financial expert, it sounded good to me. He cant stand that the government says its for the people, he feels that each party seeks for power and they each have an agenda of their own. We, as the people, should write our representative. We're already in debt and this package will further put us in debt and not stimulate the economy. I agreed and it made me more knowledgeable about the subject, I had to blog about. I loved too, how the callers call in and say I am DEBBBBTT free! Amazing stories of people deep in debt and getting out within a year or so. It's great to hear their stories. Check out www.daveramsey.com!





1 comment:
I'm going to have to check this out.. I'm way in DEBT.. LOL..
Miss ya Tisa..
Post a Comment