Monday, August 4, 2008

This weekend.....

Click to play This Weekend...
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



Dad came into town for Tori's Birthday! My kids came home and we were all together. I love those moments enjoying one another and bonding. We had Tori's birthday and I'll post those pixs when I get them from Nau. (No pressure Nau, lol) We forgot our camera. Anyways, Nau & Preston came for the birthday too. We went to breakfast with Papa. We went swimming at Sand Hollow with the cousins and then went to Durango's for dinner. Nau, I and the kids came home that night and started are books. The boys were playin' on the Wi'i and she sat on the couch reading Twilight and I sat on the loveseat reading Breaking Dawn. Too funny!!!! Sunday, Milika & Andy blessed their baby Mele Tiave Pikula Moeai. She's so cute!!!!! Then we went and ate with the family and came home vegged and watched Kung Fu movies.

3 comments:

temaire said...

I am so glad that you were able to have your kids back with you. It is nice to sometimes have a break, but so much nicer to have them home! :)

Anonymous said...

What a great way to spend the weekend! How's the book reading going? Everyone's blogs seem to be on hold this week! lol

Lainaholo 'Ohana said...

HI TISA!

Found your blog via Nisi & Kolei's blog...LOVE this blog & great to see you & the boys. You look AWESOME! Whatever you're doing, please let me know, 'cause I really need all the help I can get...lol.

'ofas,
Ana