We went to Fo Katoa's missionary homecoming program yesterday. It was such a spiritual sacrament meeting. He gave such a humble and spiritual report, I just had to blog about it. He spoke of how hard it was at first. He learned to overcome pride and spoke of trusting in the Lord. The spirit was so strong and you can see he learned and progressed much on his mission. It brought back so many memories I've forgotten over the years. I thought back to my own mission and could relate when he would cry and say it was hard yet rewarding. I couldn't help but tear up throughout his whole talk. He said at the end of his talk he was grateful to be a part of their lives and was only a tool for God. I went to his farewell and not a guy with many words, just to see the change when they get back. He left as a young boy and came back a man that has seen and been through much in such a short time. It made me want to be a better person after hearing him speak and to ALWAYS trust in the Lord!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment