Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Another School Year





Samuela & Seti started school yesterday at East Elementary. I asked if they wanted me to go with them. They said No! lol. I went anyway to make sure they could find their classes and meet their new teachers. Samuela is now in 5th grade, his teacher is Mr. Whitmer. He like his teacher. They watched the Olympics in class today. Samuela says their school is friendly and no cliques, everyone is friend's with everyone. It's so nice to hear that. Seti is in 4th grade and he has Ms. Woosley & Mrs. Marshall. They both enjoyed their 1st day. Seti made fudge. His homework was to discuss his 1st day of school with me. I had to return in writing that we did for Bronco bucks for a store they have in their school. I prayed they would transition well to this school and they have. Whew!!! My neighbors and ward members love this school and there's a lot of parent participation too. We're happy to be in this area and everything is going smoothly. Yay!!!!

3 comments:

Nau Willis said...

im so glad they like it!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for school!! We still have a week and a half. As much as I love the relaxed time with summer and the kids, I can't wait for school to start! P.S. I look at all your pics on your blog page and you don't look at day over 21! WOW!

Lainaholo 'Ohana said...

I can't believe how big they are, Tisa! Good to see that they like their new school; please keep posting more pics of them!