Friday, August 1, 2008

TEAM EDWARD




I finished eclipse this morning!!! Right in time for the anticipated new book that comes out tomorrow!!!! I'm so excited. I loved this book, it really gave you a personal look in some of the characters and their past. I loved the action in this one too. If Bella doesn't change in this next book.....I'll read until she does. lol!!!! Tonight their having a party for Breaking Dawn with a drawing for the new book. I'm gonna go check it out!!!! I thought maybe Jacob, yet my heart is with Edward he is so selfless. Poor Jacob, I hope he imprints with someone soon. Stephanie Meyer is such a good writer, one critic said,"...you'll be gnashing to read Breaking Dawn." Grrrrr.....!!!! lol.

3 comments:

Valasi Satini said...

I love that trailer! Also Jr is supposed to bring Breaking Dawn home for me today!!! Can't wait to start it!!!

Nau Willis said...

what the heck Tisa!!!! I cant put this book down but I have to so i can go and take a shower ugh!!! lol!

temaire said...

I have started reading the series to see what the hype was all about. I like it, but I have to force myself not to think about how young they are (I don't particularly like to read about high schoolers). Do they end up leaving high school in any of the books?