skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Tennis ANYONE????
My dad loves tennis! This past trip he brought us tennis rackets because Seti and Kolei's kids are starting to take up tennis. We've been or more I've enjoyed it more than them. My dad would literally take my brother & I every day when we were young to the park so he can play tennis. My mom worked swing so we had no choice in the matter. I think that's why before my kids came along I couldn't stand parks. We would go 5-til the sun went down while my dad played with his tennis buddies. Anyways, now I'm playing and I'm addicted I go almost every day or other day at night at the Dixie College where the lights stay on. My partners are my kids, Salote Mckenzie and Nisi. I'm addicted! I have never sweated so much and moving every body part. The sweating comes from 90 degree weather at night here in St George, when it's cool! lol. Learning to deal with the heat, I've become a nite owl! Anywhoo...why didn't my dad teach me tennis is what I'm wondering. I told Lote we need to take tennis lessons and someday play the Senior games here when we get good!!! (LMBO!!!!)
3 comments:
oh you're nice to say i am your partner, be honest in your blogs, tis! lol. i WAS trying to play tennis and i couldnt keep up with u! rock on you and Lote, keep playing late nites in our "cool" 90 degree nights! - nis
oohh.. i like the boys pix at the top- that is cool! you will have to show me how to do that. they are soo cute! we miss them and cant wait to see them soon.
have LOTS of fun with Bea, learn a lot! :-)
Tisa! So good to hear from you! You are beautiful and your boys are so handsome! Jealous you are down south! We'll have to stay in touch! Thanks for finding me!
Post a Comment