Monday, July 28, 2008

American Idol winner for Salt Lake!!! Woohooooo!

I love American Idol been a big fan since the 2nd season!!!!! I found out Jr Maile tried out again in Salt Lake and he' made it and will be trying out for this season. I'm a big fan of his, not cuz he's my cousin either. It's so exciting, he's very talented and I'm gonna be prayin he does well!!!! I just txtd him to wish him luck, he says he has a long way to go, he's so humble. He's destined to share his voice!!!
http://www.myfoxutah.com/myfox/pages/ContentDetail?contentId=7072339

2 comments:

Liana T Mangisi said...

Tisa, I'm so happy you invited me but, how do I get my name to show on your list? I'm still trying to learn all this stuff and also to add you to mine? Let me know...I'm so glad you are in St. George. Looks like you are keeping plenty busy!

tisa's-tidbitz :) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.