Last night we went to Tuacahn and watched The Sound of Music! Rox came down and bought us tickets. It was just gorgeous. The backdrop were Red Rocks all around and just out in nature. I sat there enjoying the view and said to myself, this is why I live in St George. It was my first time there and I will definitely go again. Rox and I sang along with all the songs, being goofy! The woman who played Maria had a beautiful voice and Rolf's voice was my other favorite. Rox almost got attacked by this huge moth, I'm not exaggerating. Too funny! We then went and hung out in their RV and had con Platos! I hope that's right Rox? We watched MJ hits on DVD and laughed, danced and sang. It was hilarious, why go to the club when you can hang out at the RV diner!!!! lol. I enjoyed myself and we are so doing this again, for sure in Oct same place, same time....cuz, this is thrilla, thriller night!!!!! lol.
1 comment:
Tisa I LOVE your blog!!! It's so awesome!! I had so much fun hangin w/u!!! Rox
Post a Comment