Monday, July 21, 2008

I give Twilight 4 stars ****

I finished the novel Twilight by Stephanie Myers this morning at 1:20 am. It's a good thing I don't have the kids this month, I've caught up with some reading, which I enjoy. The book it wasn't too appealing knowing it was about vampires. Thanks to Milika, she encouraged me to read it, I'm always looking for new books to read. I liked it. I can't wait to get the 2nd book today at the library, I hope it's there. I loved Edward, he was so mysterious and intense. I love novels with romance and a hint of suspense! I even went on Youtube to learn more about the author. One interview they asked her where she was inspired to write of the romance between Bella and Edward. She said some from her own experience but mostly from Jane Austen's Darcy & Lizzie. A woman after my own heart. No wonder I liked the book, I love romance but especially the longing which I found with Edward and Bella and that's why I love Jane Austen and some Bollywood movies. lol! I can't wait for the movie!!!!! Muwahahahaha!!!!!!!!! lol. I'm on to Eat, Pray, Love!!! Here's to reading, I love it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear so much about these books. Funny thing is, I'm not much of a reader. I don't think I read a full book in high school. What a sad but true story! And I still graduated! haahahaha

Valasi Satini said...

Hey Tis! I loved these books. Can't wait for the new one to come out in Aug!

Fancy Face Fanua said...

Hey Tisa-
I love these books too...I loved the romance between Bella and Edward-I even told Sefa that I was jealous of their relationship :) He needs to do some catching up with me :)

Hannah's baby biz website, the one with the pee pee teepee's is www.hushboutique.etsy.com. Tons of cute stuff!

Tata :)

temaire said...

Tisa! How are you? You look so beautfiul (still the same) and your kids are adorable! I hope that all is well. It is good to see you on here.

Temaire (Higbee) Erb....(from West)

Lyla And Company! said...

hey are you coming to the Fonua reunion this wknd??? just wondering...call me if you can 252-939-0164 ofa atu! Lyla